criminal solicitors birmingham

Extension applications

There are circumstances when it will be necessary to apply for an extension of leave to remain in the UK, such as when an applicant in the UK on a spouse visa.

I can assist you with your extension application to allow you to continue to remain in the UK.

It is essential that your extension application is prepared thoroughly and carefully. If the Home Office is not satisfied as to any aspect of the application meeting any aspect of the requirements it will refuse the application.

I will guide you throughout the process and ensure that your application is prepared carefully and thoroughly before it is submitted to the Home Office.

Please contact me today to find out how I can assist you.

Free Enquiry